Friday, March 25, 2011

Busy, busy weekend!

So last year, in April there were shows pretty much every weekend, stacked on top of each other 2 or 3 to a weekend. It was a busy month! But apparently this year everyone decided to put everything THIS weekend! Ok, maybe not really everything, there are still lots of things in April...but it's still pretty jam-packed this weekend. So much so that even with some help, I won't be able to get the dance table around to more than 2 or 3 of the shows that are happening. So look for it and if you can't find it at the show you're attending, volunteer next time to help bring it with you, why don't ya?! ;)

And for some previews for the shows: D'air Project "Taking dance into the air" by Andrew Alexander in Creative Loafing.  For the Fusion show, I'm going to send you over to the Atlanta Ballet blog so I don't need to duplicate, though I don't see the link to this ArtsCriticATL.com preview there (it may be in there somewhere). And wow, there's a couple more things that you should find more info about on danceatl.org (the google cal still, I KNOW, I'm trying to find time to really devote to getting this dang site going finally after a year, grrr.)

Y'all enjoy all the dancing this weekend! And don't forget, next weekend is the DanceATL meeting on April 3. I'll stick the info up as another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment