Monday, July 6, 2009

No listings yet

So I've decided not to try to compile listings of Atlanta dance events, classes etc. on this blog right now. I'd like to keep it as a place for discussions/conversations, and frankly I don't have the time to collect and post everything! Like I said in my first post...there's a lot going on with dance in Atlanta! I'll look into a google calendar like the one on Artlanta, or if anyone has other suggestions for the short term, please comment! If we ever get something going that's a little more than a blog, keeping that kind of calendar of everything that's happening would be a great resource. I just don't think this is the time/place for that yet.
That doesn't mean I won't list your basic web address though, so please keep it coming with website information!

No comments:

Post a Comment