Monday, August 30, 2010

September--ah, here's the "season"!

So August was a big dry spell for dance performance in Atlanta. But everyone kicks off their seasons soon and things get going pretty strong pretty quickly in September. Take a look at the danceatl.org calendar and you'll see we get performances pretty much every weekend starting not with Labor Day weekend, but the following weekend. I won't go into previewing things because that's not what I do, but I just have to say it'll be nice (and busy!) to see performances picking up.
I believe I have roped my interns into covering the dance table at the Decatur Book Festival with me this weekend. Yay! For anyone out there who has some of these upcoming events, please get me dance table materials! Also, I'm hoping to get the e-newsletter going on a monthly basis with my intern/volunteer's help. So you can send me news items for that as well!! info@danceatl.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment